Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 5 hrs. 40 min Total Time: 5 hrs. 55 min
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 4 medium carrots (use rainbow carrots for a WOW! factor)
- 1-2 Tbsp. Olive Oil (Extra Virgin, First Cold Pressed)
- 1/4 tsp of fresh ground sea salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 tsp of Everything Bagel Mix (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Place a wire rack on a large rimmed baking pan, set aside.
- Using a mandolin, handheld slicer, or very sharp knife, cut carrots into 1/8 inch-thick diagonal slices. Place slices in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil; toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with salt and pepper (or Bagel mix), toss. Spread in a single layer on rack on prepared baking pan.
- Bake 40 min or just until beginning to lightly brown. Turn off oven and leave carrots in oven for 2-5 hours or until desired crispness.
- Transfer to serving dish. Store leftovers in a tightly covered container at room temperature up to 3 days.
NOTES: Definitely worth the wait. Invite friends and enjoy!