Ingredients: Serves 6 as a side
- 3 medium sized sweet potatoes, diced into small cubes
- 5 small redskin potatoes, diced into small cubes
- 5 large white button mushrooms (or your favorite), cut in half and sliced thin
- 1 small red onion, diced into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon fine Sea Salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or 2 medium cloves of fresh garlic (crushed)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (first cold pressed preferred, see label)
- 1-2 cups kale (or spinach) chopped; dressing-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil & 2 tablespoons Apple Cider vinegar
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Use large bowl to toss all potatoes with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Roast in oven for 45 min.
- Add red onion after 20 min and stir together.
- Done when potatoes and onions lightly browned, crisped, and tender.
- Saute mushrooms, medium heat, in olive oil, season with salt and pepper (10-15 min) until browned and slightly carmelized.
- Add to potatoes, when done.
- In a separate bowl, toss kale with olive oil and apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients on large platter and serve. Add kale last to keep its freshness and color. BON APPETIT!
Make it your own- add cooked egg, sausage, bacon, Canadien ham, or chili flakes (extra spice).