Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 40 min Total Time: 50 min
Ingredients: Serves 10 (2 Tbsp. each)
- 1 (15 oz) can organic garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1-2 Tbsp. Olive Oil (Extra Virgin, First Cold Pressed)
- 1/4 tsp of fresh ground sea salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil, set aside.
- Spread the garbanzo beans on a clean kitchen towel and gently pat them very dry; discard any loose skins. Transfer to prepared pan. Roast for 20 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
- Drizzle olive oil over partially roasted beans, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Shake to coat evenly.
- Roast for another 15 to 20 minutes, shaking pan occasionally. Remove from oven and cool.
- Transfer roasted garbanzo beans to a serving bowl. Store leftovers in a loosely covered container at room temperature up to 3 days.
NOTES: Savory additions-sprinkle with garlic or chili powder. Add some spice with a smidge of cayenne pepper. Pair with your favorite beverage and enjoy!