My go-to recipe for a treat that is healthy, satisfying, and oh sooo delicious. Good anytime: breakfast cookie, mid-day snack, or pair with a hot cup of green tea. Simply delicious.
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond flour, more as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until well combined.
- Roll into desired shape (about 1 tablespoon or bigger if desired)
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate
To make chocolate macaroons, add 1 tablespoon cacao powder.
**Please use all organic ingredients if possible**