Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 oz Prosecco or Champagne
- 1 1/4 oz Aperol (bright orange aperitif, notes of zesty orange, herbal scents, and a touch of vanilla)
- Splash of club soda
- Garnish with orange slice, sprig of mint, or edible flower
- No cocktail shaker or fancy equipment needed. Simply fill a wine glass with ice, then add Aperol, Prosecco, club soda and a slice of orange. Invite friends and enjoy!
- HOW TO ADJUST YOUR SPRITZ: Less bitter, use less Aperol and more Prosecco and club soda. Less boozy, use proportionally more club soda, and less Prosecco and Aperol.
NOTES: The Aperol Spritz is commonly served as an aperitif, designed to be served before dinner. Serve with Italian or general Mediterranean-flavored appetizers. Aperol is on the bitter side. Best with salty, cream/fatty, and sweet foods to take the edge off bitter flavors.